Conway Drops 'G. O. A. T." LP
The Machine is the Grimiest Of All time.
Conway, The Machine has declared himself to be the Grimiest Of All time with the release of his new LP. The Griselda and Shady Records artist continues his DJ Green Lantern-hosted More than Steroids mixtape for free with an album entitled G. O. A. T.
The 10-track release is mostly produced by Griselda in the house beatmaker, Daringer, but it also has a contribution from The Alchemist. Conway enlists the help of Raekwon, Royce Da 5'9, Benny, Lloyd Banks and the end of the decade of the Prodigy for the customers of the verses on the project.
Check out the stream, cover art and tracklist for the G. O. A. T. below. Download here or buy a copy at Conway site.
1. G. O. A. T (prod. Daringer)
2. Trump (prod. The Alchemist)
3. Th3rd F f. Raekwon (prod. Daringer)
4. Die In Christmas f. Benny (prod. Daringer)
5. Rodney Little f. Prodigy (prod. Daringer)
6. XXXtras (prod. Daringer)
7. The bishop of Tyre of Steel (prod. Daringer)
8. Mandatory f. Royce Da 5'9 (prod. Daringer)
9. Arab Sam's f. Styles P (prod. Daringer)
10. Bullet Klub f. Lloyd Banks & Benny (prod. Daringer)