Wifisfuneral Bless To The Fans Of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" Mixtape
The South Florida artist returns with her second full-length project of the year.
Wifisfuneral looks to strike while the iron is hot by releasing her second full-length album of the project, 2017. The South Florida rapper, who is signed to Todd Moscowitz's Interscope-copy of Alamo Records, has been continued until January, When the Hell is Fall with a new mixtape titled Boy Who Cried Wolf.
The 20-year-old artist's latest effort features 15 songs, including their Joe Budden-taunting log "JoeBuddenProbablyThinksICantRap." The production is handled by the likes of Pi'erre Bourne and Cris Money while notables such as Fat Nick, and KiD Trunks to make guest appearances.
Check out the Boy Who Cried Wolf stream, cover art and the tracklist below.
1. Tic Tac (Intro) [prod. by Cris Money]
2. ItTakes2ToTango [prod. by Cris Money]
3. Grim Pt. 2. f. Dirty Face Smook [prod. by Cris Money]
4. In the centerfold f. KiD Trunks, 458 Keez and Danny Towers [prod. by Cris Money]
6. Eyez f Low. Danny Torres [prod. by Cris Money]
7. The Movement of the wrist f. Fat Nick [prod. by OZ and Ey]
8. JoeBuddenProbablyThinksICantRap [prod. by Curtis Heron]
9. Lil Jeff Hardy >:-) (prod. by Cris Money)
10. Weigh !t! f. 458 Keez and Cris Money
11. BloodyBoysWhoCriedWolf f. Chxpo
12. Pop [prod. by Cris Money, the Ginseng and the Wifisfuneral]
13. Jackie Chan [prod. by ?]
14. 1st Day f. YG Ivy [prod. by Pi'erre Bourne]
15. DisDaHateSongBby (Outro) [prod. by Cris Money]