Young Dolph Makes The First Public Statement Since The Shooting
The Memphis rapper breaks his silence in an appropriate manner.
The Hip Hop world has been waiting for an update from Young Dolph since it was filmed in Los Angeles, the 26 of September. The Memphis rapper finally broke his silence this weekend with a simple tweet of his signature slogan.
"Its DOLPH!", he wrote several dolphins emojis.
— your DOLPHHHHHH! (@YoungDolph) On The 1st Of October 2017
The brief message was a positive development in this saga, which saw Dolph rushed to Los Angeles hospital last week after suffering several gunshot wounds. In a moment, he was said to be in critical condition.
The Los Angeles Police Department declared that Dolph was killed after getting into an altercation with three men outside of the Loews Hollywood Hotel. The police is still looking for two of the men, after the arrest of Yo Gotti affiliate Corey McClendon on Wednesday (27 September).
McClendon was released without charge on Friday (29 September) after the prosecutors requested a "more investigation" by the police. Greg Risling, a spokesman for the los Angeles District Attorney's office, would not say what this research would entail but explained why McClendon was released.
"Under California law, if you are arrested and jailed and no charges are filed within 48 hours, you have to be released," Riesling said, according to USA today. "Get back to us with a case, and then [the district attorney] will decide whether to file charges."